MCCE Mission Statement
The Missouri Center for Career Education (MCCE) provides quality curriculum and research, targeted professional development, and innovative instructional resources to support the career and technical education system in Missouri.
- MCCE fulfills this mission by:
- working collaboratively with the Missouri Department of Elementary & Secondary Education, educational institutions and organizations, and representatives from Missouri's businesses and industries;
- developing and maintaining a well-balanced, organized, and accessible collection of resources reflecting quality standards supporting the curriculum and instruction of career and technical education;
- providing training systems to address the professional development needs of career and technical educators;
- contributing to Missouri's commitment to diversity and gender equity;
- establishing networking links within the state's education community and effectively and efficiently coordinating statewide educational events;
- offering a well-qualified staff, committed to service and accomplishment.
MCCE's mission of excellence in service will be ensured through a continuous process of goal setting, establishment of priorities, review of progress toward goals, modification to meet changing needs, and evaluation of results.